Omaha Intersection Accident Lawyers
Our Nebraska law firm takes your case seriously
You're at an intersection. You're following the rules of the road. Suddenly, another driver speeds past a stop sign. Or they crash into the back of your car. Now, you're hurt. Your car may be totaled. And you don't know what to do.
We can help. At Ausman Law Firm P.C., L.L.O. in Omaha, our experienced car accident attorneys have been handling complicated cases for years. That's why we have such a strong track record of success. We know what evidence matters, what questions to ask and how to find the facts you need to build a strong legal case.
How did your intersection accident happen?
Intersections can be dangerous places. That's because there are often so many drivers at one place at one time. Common causes of intersection accidents include:
- A distracted driver rear-ends you at a red light.
- A texting driver runs a stop sign or rear-ends your car.
- A speeding diver causes a T-bone accident.
- A drunk driver crashes head-on into your vehicle.
- A tired driver rear-ends your vehicle or causes a multi-car crash.
- An aggressive driver fails to stop and crashes into your car.
- A reckless driver not paying attention causes a left-hand turn accident or right-hand turn crash.
Whatever the circumstances of your accident, it's important to take legal action right away. Otherwise, you could miss out on your opportunity for justice. One of our experienced Omaha intersection accident lawyers can meet with you and explain your available legal options.
Who is at fault in an intersection accident?
Like other car accidents, the at-fault driver is often the one who fails to obey the rules of the road – whether it’s running a red light or illegally turning left into oncoming traffic, resulting in a head-on intersection accident or T-bone collision.
But even if your intersection accident seems straightforward, don’t simply assume you will be fairly compensated for your medical bills, vehicle repairs, and other accident-related expenses. Liability is often disputed, and insurance companies often downplay damages. That’s why it’s critical that you have an experienced Nebraska intersection accident lawyer on your side, standing up for your rights.
Obstacles you may face after your accident
What could be so complicated about an intersection accident? Lots of things, including:
- The driver who caused your intersection accident denies doing anything wrong.
- Multiple drivers are involved in your accident.
- An at-fault driver blames you for causing the crash.
- There are conflicting stories about exactly what happened.
- Multiple insurance companies are investigating the accident.
- The insurance company denies your claim.
Don't underestimate the complexity of your case. Take your case seriously right from the start. Talk to an Omaha intersection accident attorney at our law firm right away.
Put your trust in our law firm
Evidence builds strong legal cases. That's why we want to get straight to work on your claim. We know how to investigate intersection accidents - from analyzing accident reports to tracking down witnesses or consulting with accident reconstruction experts if necessary. Whatever it takes to uncover the truth, we're prepared to do the work that needs to be done.
It's also important to understand that the insurance company for the at-fault driver has probably already started investigating your crash. That's because they're looking for any excuse possible to reduce or deny your claim.
Remember, you didn't do anything wrong. You shouldn't have to pay for someone else's mistakes. Contact us and find out how an experienced Omaha car accident lawyer can help you. We're on your side.