Verdicts and settlements from Ausman Law Firm
We are dedicated to getting the best possible results for our clients. Many times, we are able to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. But other times, we have to fight insurance companies in court to get the compensation our clients deserve.
Since our founding 10 years ago, we have been able to help hundreds of clients recover damages (financial compensation) for their injuries. We've built this track record one case at a time, through hard work, aggressive representation and dedication to our clients' needs.
We are proud of our case results. Each victory means we were able to help a client who had been hurt due to another's negligence. Contact us today to learn how Ausman Law Firm, P.C., L.L.O. can help you.
Here are some of our firm's verdicts and settlements:
- Seven-figure mediation settlement for an Arlington gentleman with severe injuries after a vehicle pulled out in front of his motorcycle.
- Seven-figure recovery for a brain-injured teenager as a result of an automobile collision.
- $1.55 million wrongful death settlement for the family of a 20-year-old young man killed in a motor vehicle collision.
- Jury trial results in a verdict for a Fremont gentleman who broke his leg after slipping and falling on ice in a parking lot. The insurance company for the premises owner denied all responsibility and blamed the plaintiff for his injuries.
- Six-figure recovery for an injured worker following a trial award of permanent total disability.
- $600,000.00 settlement reached for an Omaha gentleman injured in a T-bone intersection collision.
- Jury trial results in a verdict for an Omaha woman with soft tissue injuries as a result of a motor vehicle collision. The jury's award compensated the plaintiff at a rate of more than 16 times her medical bills.
- Six-figure mediation settlement for an Omaha gentleman injured in a rear-end collision. Insurance companies offered only $15,000.00 to settle before we filed suit.
- Jury trial results in a six-figure award for the plaintiff. Defendant denied all responsibility and made no settlement offer before trial.
- Wrongful death suit results in a confidential mediation settlement for the family of a 4-year-old boy struck by a pick-up truck on a rural gravel road.
- Confidential mediation settlement for a Fremont gentleman injured when emergency room physicians failed to diagnosis appendicitis.
- Six-figure mediation settlement for a 12-year-old Blair girl injured when a pick-up truck struck her bicycle in an intersection near a town park.
- Confidential mediation settlement for a Central City gentleman who suffered a stroke due to medical negligence.
- Medical malpractice/wrongful death lawsuit resulted in a confidential mediation settlement for the family of an Omaha mother who died as a result of failure to diagnose a heart condition.
- Workers' compensation trial results in an award of permanent and total disability to a Wahoo gentleman with a low back injury.
- Ausman Law Firm, P.C., L.L.O., in conjunction with the Seattle firm Marler Clark, has represented several individuals who suffered from food poisoning due to contaminated food products.
- Workers' compensation trial results in an award of permanent and total disability for a Hastings woman with reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)/chronic regional pain syndrome (CRPS).
- Six-figure mediation settlement for an Omaha woman who sustained severe and permanent injuries as a result of a trip and fall down negligently maintained stairs at a Fremont store. The store's insurance company made no offer prior to the suit being filed.
- Ausman Law Firm, P.C., L.L.O., in conjunction with Alabama firm Cory Watson, represented an Omaha gentleman in a claim against Medtronic after suffering an injury due to a defective heart defibrillator lead.
- While at Johnson, Welch & Ausman, Jason helped over 30 cancer patients infected with hepatitis C as a result of negligent infection control practices by a Fremont oncologist. Confidential settlements were reached in all cases.
- Six-figure recovery reached for a 5-year-old child who was struck by a car outside school in Blair. The child was struck by an SUV while exiting her mom's vehicle after school. Recovery was obtained from the SUV driver's insurance company and from the client's own insurance company via underinsured motorist coverage.
- Confidential settlement reached for a 4-year-old child injured at an Omaha hospital after an emergency room physician negligently misplaced the child's feeding tube. The hospital's insurance company made no offer prior to the suit being filed.
- Six-figure recovery obtained for a client who was injured in a rear-end automobile accident by an uninsured driver in Omaha. The client's neurosurgeon believed client would need neck surgery in the future. Ausman Law Firm, P.C., L.L.O. obtained the full insurance policy limits from the client's automobile insurance company via uninsured motorist coverage.
- Six-figure recovery for a woman who tripped and fell on uneven stairs going into a business.
- Confidential six-figure mediation settlement for Grand Island gentleman injured after being rear-ended by a semi-truck on Interstate 80.
- Confidential medical malpractice settlement for a middle-aged woman left with permanent vocal cord paralysis after surgery to remove thyroid glands.
- Mediation results in a confidential settlement for a woman who received inappropriate staph infection treatment, resulting in invasive and protracted medical treatment.
- Jury trial results in a verdict of $130,000 for a woman injured in a motor vehicle collision. The insurance company offered $50,000 before trial.